We are a full service; education to immigration advisory and we work with top schools in Vietnam & Canada. We’re in the business of giving the best education path for clients. Through our expertise across public and private institutions, we set out to turn study into career foundation which generates better future.
· Deliver Vietnam marketing plan through creative online and offline marketing tactics (such as events and seminars, email, web, social media, research and general promotion) that will impact and support in the achievement of financial and non-financial targets set by Director .
· Effective communication with Canada institutions to ensure they are fully informed about the service standards prices and updated about any possible changes in the delivery process.
· Write and proofread copy for online and offline marketing communications and collateral.
· Produce monthly Education E-newsletter.
· Update databases of prospective customers (students, parents) through marketing events.
· Update content on websites and social media channels by closely working with the digital marketing team.
· Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure high-impact marketing activities are efficiently executed.
· Ensure quality of SOS brand is upheld through all online and offline communications channels
· Monitor ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to seminars and digital marketing.
· Pro-actively inform Director about any opportunities for service improvements and/or issue observed for advice for solutions and follow-up.
· Implement other logistics tasks (venue booking, catering, student registration system, etc.) of exhibitions and marketing events.
· Support sales colleagues and manager through effective communication and collaboration.
· Report to Director daily.
· Fluent spoken and written Vietnamese and business-level English
· 1-2 years of similar work experience, preferably in educational services
· Must be detail-oriented, analytical and have a strong customer service ethic
· Skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel necessary. InDesign and Photoshop skills are highly desired.
· Salary: TBD + Insurance
· Have opportunity to have training in Canada and Korea
· Travelling may take up to 50% of work
WORK LOCATION: Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh office