Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
• Annual sales planning and daily, monthly and adhoc sales reports and analysis for follow up with Sales Officers/Coordinators, Dealers and Management to achieve sales target.
• Coordinate with TMV to plan and execute marketing activities to strengthen TFS Brand Image as well as achieve sales target.
• Entrench Toyota Financial Services as the Toyota Dealers' first choice for financial and related services and the best “one-stop” contact for customers to buy Toyota vehicle.
• Plan, coordinate, prepare material and conduct training for Dealers sales person systematically and internally for TFS Marketing & Sales members.
• Manage Sales Planning Group to ensure applications from Sales are qualified before transfer to related Department.
• Ensure sales process from Application to approval and disbursement be smooth and efficient.
• Together with Sales & Credit Analysis Dept. to continuously improve sales operation.
• Update and maintain web content, and leads management from online activities.
• Support Credit Analysis Dept. in Product development
• Involve in other Company’s projects
• Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Prepare and adhere to budgets.
• Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
• Manage Design print ads and publications.
• Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
• Collaborate with sales Team, related Department in TFSVN and TMV and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
• Develop and lead a Sales Planning Group that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
• Others tasks assigned by Department Head.
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- At least 3 – 5 years of progressive responsibility in marketing, communications in finance/Banking/professional retail service industries or public relations.
- Good command in English
- Good command in Microsoft Office
- Good time management skills.
- Good leadership skills.
1. Thinks and Acts Analytically, Creatively
2. Displays a Kaizen Mindset
3. Works Collaboratively
4. Thinks and Acts Commercially
5. Delivers Quality Results
6. Communicates Clearly and Openly