- Trần Công Danh
- 06 Aug 2021
About this job
Our company would like to expand the market in Asia, especially in VietNam.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our HR team and manage the first stage of your
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates,
contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have
solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different
roles, we’d like to meet you.
Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn,
Slack, and Github)
Craft and send recruiting emails
Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
From 3 - 6 months of working experience as a recruiter or similar role
Passionate about talent sourcing (optional)
Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and
crafting Boolean search strings)
Solid verbal and written communication skills in English
Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
Effective time-management abilities
Monthly Salary: 7-11 mil
- Trần Công Danh
- 15 Jun 2021
Analyst - Analytics & Cognitive - VN
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy, Growth & Innovation portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets. This role sits within the Analytics & Cognitive team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses data, analytics and cognitive automation
Enough about us, let's talk about you If you are someone with:
• Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree from any academic majors preferably Data Analytics, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or Mathematics
• Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting
• Exceptional problem-solving ability., logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
• Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be selfmotivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities • Drive, tenacity, entrepreneurship, client focused and results oriented
• Proven demonstration of sound business acumen & teamwork, confidence in public speaking and presentation preparation is appreciated
• Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace and a sense of humor! For our Intelligent Automation practice:
• Certification with Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UiPath or WorkFusion will be advantageous.
• Mastery of one programming language: C, Java, .Net, Python For our Data Modernisation & Advanced Analytics practice:
• A certification with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure is highly recommended but not a pre-requisite
• Experience with one or more non-relational data stores such as Pivotal, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Oracle BDA would be an advantage
• Experience with one or more relational data stores using SQL, Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Netezza, Teradata, MySQL or LibreSQL would be an advantage
• An interest in data ingestion and transformation pipelines using Big Data technologies, including one or more of the following: Spark, Hive, Pig, Kafka, MapReduce, HBase, Sqoop, Flume or Storm • General knowledge of Linux/Unix based operating systems and Shell scripting would be an advantage
• A demonstrated interest for all the latest technologies, libraries & languages. To name a few: ML, NLP, AI, Python, IoT, Blockchain, etc.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. You can submit your application here: Analyst- Analytics & Cognitive-VN or visit our careers page Deloitte Consulting Jobs
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Trần Công Danh
- 15 Jun 2021
Talented IT Graduates Wanted To Join One Of Europe’s Most Successful IT Companies
- No. 26, Ung Văn Khiêm, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Do you want to take your career to the next level and be part of one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies?
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. Besides our office in Vietnam we have offices in Denmark, Norway, UK, Poland and Netherland. Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
Projects that make a Difference
You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative IT programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organizations in the world. As our new senior/graduate, you will work with a lot of different and exciting solutions and technologies. You will get the chance to work on different programming languages and technologies as this will vary from project to project. A large part of our projects uses technologies like AngularJS, gulp, Sass, React and node.js on Java and .NET. Besides that, we work with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft SQL-server, Sitecore, Oracle and Weblogic to name just a few.
Top 3 Reasons to Join Us
- International professional working environment
- Clear career path with strong academy system
- Keep up with the latest technology trends
About the role
Netcompany is currently looking for ambitious graduates to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients in Europe. You will join our strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled IT consultants in Vietnam and our technically skilled employees in Europe.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from our large and global knowledge-based communities, Centers of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different knowledge groups, from specific technologies like .NET and Java to Architecture, Security and AI to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across our different countries.
- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describes how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using best practices.
- Conduct continuous unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Work and collaborate in an agile international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Vietnam and Europe.
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development.
Are you recently graduated, ambitious and ready to make your career?
- Bachelor or Master degree within a relevant IT specialization
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally
- Basic understanding of and practical experience with object-oriented programming and data modelling
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and modern system development
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of an international team
- Professional pro-active attitude, taking responsibility and initiative.
- Effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time.
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work on different projects. Our career development program and model are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you start working for Netcompany you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
We are growing rapidly and to meet the expansion of our Vietnam office, we are recruiting qualified Developers with various technical competencies in Ho Chi Minh City.
Sounds like something for you?
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.
Công ty LINE tuyển dụng các vị trí sau Frontend Engineer, iOS Engineer, Android Engineer, Senior QC Engineer
- Trần Công Danh
- 13 Apr 2021
INE Plus Corporation was established in March 2013 in South Korea as a subsidiary of LINE Corporation. It supports LINE’s global business development with programmers, designers, marketers, sales personnel, and PR managers of 50 different nationalities working together.
Thu của TS. Nguyễn Hồng Phúc, cựu SV khóa 3 CT CNTT AUT, New Zealand gửi sinh viên ITEC
Sau khi tốt nghiệp năm 2013 chương trình cử nhân…
Oct 18 2017
UI/UX Design Internship at KMS Technology (Full-time/Part-time)
Oct 01 2017
Assistant Manager of Marketing & Sales Planning At TOYOTA Vietnam
Aug 22 2016
Công tác viên Seeding/Fanpage forum at VMG Group
Sep 21 2016
Collaborator and Sales at Vietwash
Nov 18 2016
Marketing Coordinator at Stu-view Overseas Service (SOS Canada)
May 11 2017