Marketplace system has great responsibilities at:
- How to manage thousand sellers efficiently? It allows sellers to register, manage their accounts, permissions based on their role.
- How to manage million products with complicated attribute structure and many kind fulfillment processes?
- How to operate sophisticated order business flow?
- How to report revenue of thousand sellers with flexible commission/fee model?
- How to provide high performance API to other systems that can handle at least 1k requests per second and 4 million data changes per day
- How to integrate in real time to various kinds of system:
- Warehouse system to manage inventory adapt to multiple warehouse location
- Accounting system to report revenue
- Order system to manage order flow
- Caching/Indexing system to update high performance data source such as Redis, Elastic, Mongo Database…
We are looking for talented software engineers who’d love to tackle challenges in a complex E-commerce system. You will be building and optimizing critical components of the platform:
- Catalog management system: scale up management of millions of physical and virtual products.
- Indexing system: ensure smooth propagation of changes between databases and provide fast data access to be able to handle thousands of messages per second.
- High performance product catalog API: scale up the highest throughput API in Tiki’s system. These APIs have to handle at least ten thousand request per seconds.
- Seller management system: help internal staff manage sellers registrations and setup advanced commision/fee model.
- Order management system: help sellers process their orders as fast as possible.
- Challenges to reach the Global Level Engineers.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay and bonus based on performance.
- Stock option for senior position.
- Annual health check-up, premium healthcare and other insurance packages.
- Bachelor of computer science.
- Good at problem solving.
- Good at at least one of programming languages: PHP, Java, Python, Node.Js, Go, C/C++.
- Good at OOP.
For senior require more:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering large-scale, distributed, web based production systems.
- Understanding of design for large scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience working on a large scale deployments and performance tuning.
- Strong at object oriented analysis and design.