Analyst - Analytics & Cognitive - VN
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy, Growth & Innovation portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets. This role sits within the Analytics & Cognitive team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses data, analytics and cognitive automation
Enough about us, let's talk about you If you are someone with:
• Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree from any academic majors preferably Data Analytics, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or Mathematics
• Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting
• Exceptional problem-solving ability., logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
• Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be selfmotivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities • Drive, tenacity, entrepreneurship, client focused and results oriented
• Proven demonstration of sound business acumen & teamwork, confidence in public speaking and presentation preparation is appreciated
• Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace and a sense of humor! For our Intelligent Automation practice:
• Certification with Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UiPath or WorkFusion will be advantageous.
• Mastery of one programming language: C, Java, .Net, Python For our Data Modernisation & Advanced Analytics practice:
• A certification with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure is highly recommended but not a pre-requisite
• Experience with one or more non-relational data stores such as Pivotal, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Oracle BDA would be an advantage
• Experience with one or more relational data stores using SQL, Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Netezza, Teradata, MySQL or LibreSQL would be an advantage
• An interest in data ingestion and transformation pipelines using Big Data technologies, including one or more of the following: Spark, Hive, Pig, Kafka, MapReduce, HBase, Sqoop, Flume or Storm • General knowledge of Linux/Unix based operating systems and Shell scripting would be an advantage
• A demonstrated interest for all the latest technologies, libraries & languages. To name a few: ML, NLP, AI, Python, IoT, Blockchain, etc.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. You can submit your application here: Analyst- Analytics & Cognitive-VN or visit our careers page Deloitte Consulting Jobs
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.