WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Implement code/implement functions for projects in the Japanese market.
- Use C#/Net programming language on the Windowform platform to implement.
- Using PHP/Java languages to build websites.
- Conduct Unit tests, write technical specs, design documents.
- Analyze and design the flow of processing functions of the system.
- Perform bug fixes for functions designed, code/implemented.
- Writing software installation/deployment documentation; software manuals.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by superiors.
- Experience in real projects (including internship experience).
- Knowledge of programming languages .NET (C), C#, OOP.
- Ability to use Platform Windowform to perform.
- Knowledge and the ability to use PHP/Java to build the web is an advantage.
- Having knowledge and understanding of software production process, outsourcing.
- Ability to read and understand design analysis documents.
- Knowledge and experience in using Entity Framework, MVC is a plus.
- Able to use Japanese is an advantage to negotiate a better salary.
- Working in a fast-paced, professional atmosphere with several prospects for advancement.
- The corporation gives every staff with a LAPTOP.
- Following the probationary time, the firm pays for social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance.
- Become a member of the 24-hour health and accident insurance package (according to the working-age)
- Receive perks commensurate with working seniority.
- Sponsored studies in foreign languages, professional certifications (ISTQB, PMP, AWS...), and soft skills.
- Opportunity to visit SPLUS JAPAN ONSITE (requires Japanese level of N3 or higher).
- Evaluation of performance twice a year
- Football, English, and Japanese clubs
- Annual company vacation, quarterly team-building exercises, monthly birthday celebrations for workers, and other events throughout the year (March 8, October 20, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas ...)
- Annual vacation: 12 days of paid time off plus the Company's birthday (November 27).
- TET bonus (1-3 months pay) based on job performance and the company's financial status.
* Hours of operation: 9:00-18:00
* Work environment: flexible (You can work from home, or go to the office)
PHƯƠNG THỨC ỨNG TUYỂN