Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
- 0,5+ years of working experience in Automotive Embedded System.
- Have exp in C/C++, python is plus.
- Have exp with testing for Automotive/ Autosar: write testcase, write test scenario and execute test to comply with automotive standard.
- Have exp and knowledge about Automotive/ Autosar.
- Have exp with standard communication of Automotive: CAN, USA(Functional Safety), UDS(Unified Diagnostic Services).
- Experience with multi-task, multi-thread programming is a plus.
- Team work, self-management, communication skills
- Good English skills is a plus
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd - Floor 3rd ,4th Helios Building & Floor 9th QTSC9 Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Danang Branch Office - Floor 6th, Phi Long Building, 52 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Nam Duong Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City, Vietnam.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd - Hanoi Branch Office - Floor 18th, VCCI Tower, 9 Dao Duy Anh Street, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.