CUSTOMORE offers a range of technologies and services that allow them to simplify the data collection and analysis in order to activate business cases that translate into more revenue. Our focus today as we start the company is to build our first success stories with sellers and brands to show the value we can bring. We are therefore looking for the first people to join the core team that will kickstart the company.
- Work at all levels of the stack, from the database structure, 3rd party API integration, performance optimization to the front-end enhancement
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, delivering, and maintaining core features or modules within Customore end to end
- Closely work with the Consulting & Analytics team to tailor our products features to the exact clients’ needs
- Has 2 to 5-year experience as a full-stack developer: you already successfully designed and implemented projects from back to front end and have a generalist approach
- Is open to learn: you like to learn new languages and work on 3rd party app integrations
- Likes fast growing working environments: you are independent in streamlining your work and eager to grow your technical skills and job scope
- Be able to fluently communicate in English: our colleague comes from various nations around the world
- Back-end: Python (Django), PostgreSQL, Fast API
- Front-end: React.js, ApexCharts.js, Bootstrap
- Dev-ops: Heroku, GitHub, AWS
- You are joining a very young and ambitious company: We created the company in January 2019 and have very ambitious fund raising and business targets. We plan to start opening new offices in other countries in SEAA (South East Asia) in the coming 12-18 months and will always push to overachieve our high targets and strict deadlines
- You are willing to become the best at what you do in South East Asia: we have extremely strong expectations in the quality of work we produce and want to ensure our clients know they are dealing with the best in their fields. As a junior newcomer, this means you want to boost yourself to learn how to become the best at what you do following our teaching, methodology, and pace
- You are excited by the idea of writing your own career path: if you expect to know the exact content of your job and career steps, you should look elsewhere. The possibilities to grow in responsibilities and salary with our company will only be limited by your determination, hard work and performance
Your salary and benefits will be discussed in the interview, depending on your capacity and experience.