Tập Đoàn Công Nghệ DXC Technology Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Java/.NET Developer (Japanese) Full-time 2023
- Trần Công Danh
- Jul 04 2023
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Directly report to Project Manager/Team lead on daily assignments
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 1-year experience in Java programming
• Good knowledge of Core Java, Servlet/JSP, JDBC, SOAP/RESTful, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC/Strut/JSF, Web service, Oracle, MSSQL and solid understanding of OOP, design and architectural patterns
• Familiar with Responsive web design, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap is preferred
• Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks such as Swing, SWT, AWT…
• Solid understanding in working in one of vendor implementations such as Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
• N3+ Japanese skill
• Good English communication skill, interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability
- Negotiable salary.
- Professional working environment.
- Mentor closely supports.
- Friendly colleague; professional, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Diverse and extensive learning platform: DXC University, Percipio, Gofluent,…
- Submit your application via the APPLY NOW button below.
- Deadline: 23:59 30/9/2023
- Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted (via email). Make sure that your email and Spam/ Promotions box are checked regularly so that you will not miss any notifications from us.
ITEC Career Centre (ICC) International Training and Education Center - ITEC
Tel: (84)-8-38303625 (Ext 114) | Fax: (84)-8-38325926 | Email: email@example.com
Leave a comment
Thu của TS. Nguyễn Hồng Phúc, cựu SV khóa 3 CT CNTT AUT, New Zealand gửi sinh viên ITEC
Sau khi tốt nghiệp năm 2013 chương trình cử nhân…
Oct 18 2017
UI/UX Design Internship at KMS Technology (Full-time/Part-time)
Oct 01 2017
Assistant Manager of Marketing & Sales Planning At TOYOTA Vietnam
Aug 22 2016
Công tác viên Seeding/Fanpage forum at VMG Group
Sep 21 2016
Collaborator and Sales at Vietwash
Nov 18 2016
Ancillary Executive at VIETJET AIR
Sep 30 2017