As a Software Engineer at Lazada VNTechhub, you'll be part of an extremely motivated and experienced group of people. You'll help drive logistics architecture and be a key coding contributor. You'll design and deliver new features to enable new components for our mother company and partners, deliver all kinds of operations and logistics solutions for more than 100.000.000 users you will help our customers to get more than 6.500.000 million orders a month, and drive revenue. You'll design and deliver new features to enable new components for our mother company and partners, and deliver all kinds of operations and logistics solutions. You can gain experience in all phases of a development lifecycle and have a great customer focus. May become international-class engineers in the future.
Benefits when joining the Lazada Technology team:
1. Work in a leading IT business with the most dynamic workplace in Southeast Asia with one of the most agile, diversified, and talented teams
2. Heaps of interesting things/features to build from scratch, important projects to contribute to the whole growth of Alibaba Group
3. Exclusive training & development plan for fresh software engineers that cover both valuable technical skills & soft-skills
4. Plenty of career growth opportunities
5. Ownership in the left hand and teamwork in the right hand
6. Learning access and tech meet-ups/conferences. Access to technical articles from blogs by thousands of engineers all across the Alibaba group.
7. Attractive bonus program
8. Powerful workstation
9. Everyday fruits and snacks
Your main responsibilities as a Quality Assurance will include but not limit to:
• Review product specifications and develop test plans for new products/features and ensure adequate test coverage
• Execute test cases to ensure functionality matches requirements
• Continuously improve existing test cases and processes to improve efficiency and reliability in test
• Reproduce, isolate, and debug issues, providing detailed bug reports
• Ability to develop the test scripts to automate the regression test suite (UI, API, DB, mobile automation test)
• Ability to develop the load test to ensure the system reliabilty in the Mega compaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent domains.
• Good basic programming skills with OOP in Java or any other languages
• Good knowledge of information system. Understanding data structures, algorithms is a plus
• Ability to self-study and good communcation in team collaboration
• Good verbal English communication
• Good at logical thinking and problem solving