Mantu an independent and international consulting player, founded in 2007. As a true ecosystem bringing together expert and complementary brands, Mantu stands out for the breadth of its intervention spectrum, which responds to all the challenges of business transformation. From its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, Mantu relies on a community of 10,000 talented people in more than 60 countries on 5 continents and a turnover of 810 million euros.
Its activities are divided into 4 practices: Leadership & Advocacy, Technology, Digital Marketing & Experience, Total Talent Management. A wide range of skills, all serving a single mission: connecting and powering companies with leading team and technology, to succeed faster and sustainably.
Our values are our guiding principles that steer everything we do; from the way we work with our clients and partners to how we interact with our teammates and candidates. The Mantu values – Pioneer Spirit, Care, Trust, Performance, and Independence as a cornerstone – are equally important and reflect our purpose: we are in business to build the next generation of sustainable pioneers.
Tomorrow is human!
As DevOps Trainee (Telephony), you are part of our IT Operations Department, your main responsibilities will be the deployment, the maintenance, and the support of the telephony infrastructure for Mantu group and its subsidiary all around the world.
You will be trained/studied one of the modern Telephony solutions is Microsoft Teams as well as other solutions such as: PBX and AudioCodes SBCs and O365 VOIP related topics. In addition of your exploitation tasks, you will as well be participating in the evolution of our worldwide infrastructure on managing different projects such as Direct routing and Calling plan in worldwide (over 55 countries), optimizing and troubleshooting the quality of internal and external calls, Call Center, and work with the team to bring our service on the next level of excellence.
- Support, maintain and optimize the deployed Microsoft Teams/ Aircall VOIP environment (+5000 users).
- Support level 3 and maintain the deployed AudioCodes Voice Gateways, PBX and servers.
- Optimize the call quality as well as the cost of the call.
- Resolve incidents, implement, and participate in the problem resolutions.
- Implement service and system monitoring running on Grafana, Zabbix, and create reports and dashboard with Elasticsearch (ELK) stacks.
- Automate recurrent administrative tasks to enhance our provisioning system (Powershell and C#).
Required skills and competencies:
- Senior student is preferred
- Self-driven and motivate to learn new technologies.
- Good automation logic and confident with PowerShell or C# (are plus)
- Basic knowledge Microsoft Cloud services as MS Windows Server 2019, Azure Active Directory (are plus)
- Basic knowledge of VoIP solution as Microsoft Teams, AudioCodes SBC gateway, PBX.
- Good communication skills in English (oral and written communication).
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Analytical and Problems solving (troubleshooting).
- Proactive and logical.
Besides these core skills, we’re looking for a passionate technical profile who can quickly adapt to a new environment and technologies: Mantu is constantly evolving and reinventing itself, and more than anything, we’re looking for someone who’s willing to come on a journey with us, someone who embodies our values of trust, boldness and flexibility.
You need to be able to work as part of a team but also take the initiative and work independently on projects (we don’t believe in micro-managing). We always strive to build open, transparent and positive relationships within our community, and that’s why strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence are paramount: our people are our key asset and everyone actively contributes to the team’s wellbeing and motivation.
In short, we’re looking for senior students who is creative and proactive can help us position our company as opinion leaders in the market!
Note: For this role, you will be a trainee in 4 months. With good performance, you will have a change to become a fulltime employee with better salary after that.